Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'M GARDENING & CLEANING HOUSE!!!

Well now that the cancer research for my brother-in-law, Moh, is finished.........I am going to organize and clean my house!! My house is clean but soooo disorganized.

The internet has a WEALTH OF INFORMATION for so many topics, and I could not have helped my sister with this cancer research without it; as well as telephone numbers listed on these sites. I have been totally consumed for about 3 months and can now pay attention to my husband, cook and clean house on a daily basis. HE'S SO HAPPY!, YET WAS SO VERY UNDERSTANDING.

We recycle here in FL. We have separate bins for plastics, tin cans; papers, and glass. The newspapers are not an inconvenience, the inconvenience is the dishonest people and the FEAR OF IDENTITY THEFT. SO, I have to go thru each piece of unwanted mail and advertising, and shred our names/address............ Gosh, remember the days we didn't have to worry about IDENTITY THEFT.

I also transplanted my plants and repotted my rose bush. Dug up weeds in the yard, and took out shells, and rocks that kept our grass from rooting. But it feels great to be outdoors getting all that fresh air. We have orange, lemons and grapefuit trees, and have discovered a few "fruit rats".............grrrr I hate those ugly little critters, plus the diseases they carry. My husband has caught 2 so far in a trap with gauze and peanutbutter, (the gauze snags/traps their teeth) his traps are working.

Mine, not so good........I used a very tall trash can with a swinging lid, so they would fall in, to eat the dog food and little bits of peanut butter, and with the trash can being so tall, they couldn't get out.................well there is nothing in that can, and I thought for sure that would work too, because I set it right under the orange tree branch, where they climb and sit and eat my oranges. Oh well, we will persevere.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like some good eating going on at your house with all the fruit, nothing better to me than Florida Oranges...and the peanut butter? Yummy...Get a bread tree and I will be there with Bells on, and I don't care if you catch me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home