Monday, October 16, 2006

GRATITUDE

Today I felt the need to post my gratitude:


  • For knowing and loving GOD
  • For my health
  • For my ability to walk
  • For my senses (not commom sense, i have none) sight, hearing, taste, smell (food&flowers)
  • For my husband - the love of my life
  • For my children and grandchildren
  • For my brothers and sisters.
  • For my friends, who just love me anyway!
  • People that our AWESOME GOD, puts in my life.
  • The power of prayer, and miracles that are occuring every minute of the day. If, we just take the time to see them.
  • and last, but not least, BLOGGING!

Would anyone else like to share their gratitude?

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I would like to also thank God for a good family, good friends and a good life. A roof overhead, food to eat, and all the things you might take for granted until you dont have them. Friends or family who lend an ear when you need it. And of course..blogs to express your feelings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home