Sunday, October 01, 2006

HERE I AM

Hi everyone! Gosh you all make me feel so special wondering where I am. Well this is what has been going on with me.

ugh! I have fibromyalgia (fms), and have been under the weather. Extreme fatigue and trouble focusing for any length of time.........Not to mention I'm 58! ha.. Doc put me on more meds, and I hate taking meds. Healthy eating would help, but I love my sweets. duh!!!!!

Secondly, my brother-in-law, Mohamed Madani there in Tripoli, has been diagnosed with Peritoneal Mesothelioma, which is asbestos-type cancer in the stomach lining.

Moh, as I call him, is the one of the kindest, devout in his faith, and wonderful husband to my sister, and wonderful "dad" and grandpa. His illness saddens me so much. So,

I have been constantly chatting with my sister, and worried about her, as well as her children and Moh's family.

Trying to find a US hospital to help me and research thru the net, which hospitals have international patient care, and which would be the best for his type of cancer. (I have such a wonderful husband, of 17 years, (I love that man!) who has been so patient with all the research and time I have been spending on the internet. LET ME TELL YOU:

He's my best friend.
He's patient with me and the housework.
He's patient with my being irritable because I "forget things"
He's just wonderful!
Plus, he doesn't feel well...........

I do try to check on the blogs and comment, just because I love to do that and I learn alot from so many of you; and I do this while my husband watches TV.

I have tried to post on my blog, but I just couldn't because I have been so sad......So THANK YOU ALL FOR ENCOURAGING ME.

Please pray for my sister and her family for strength and courage.

Sandi

8 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Anglo-Libyan said...

your sister is lucky to have someone so caring like you Sandi.
I will pray for her and her family and for you as well and InshAllah all goes well.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Sandi said...

Thank you so much anglolibyan. and thanks for checking on me!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to finally see you have another post...Prayers to you and your husband for good health and well being. I hope the outcome from all your efforts to help Moh will be good. Again, glad to see you back.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger 10860 nights of Tripoli said...

i am praying for your sister and Husband , God help them inshallah . and i am sure you sister and Her Husband are blessed by God and God will protect them .

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger 10860 nights of Tripoli said...

Al-Madani is familiar to me , our family close friends lives in a buliding where thier neighbors called Al-Madani and have an American Mum and i met once thier doughter sara who got married recently , and theier sons runs a cafe internet downtown Tripoli. i am not sure but i think i am right.
well again i pray for your brother inlaw to recover soon and God will defintly help him to get through this ..

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Sandi said...

yes you are right Aladdin, that American Mum is my oldest sister. And yes Sara was recently married. My husband and I wanted to make the trip for the wedding but was unable to. My last and only visit, I met many of their friends in their building.

Yes please pray that God will help them all throught this.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Akram said...

I pray for your brother in-law and for your sister and her family and may Allah give them the strenght and courage.
and welcome back , hope that for me too

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sandi said...

You are a very kind and swet young man A.Adam. Let's all say a prayer for A.Adam. Happy Holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home